Saturday, January 20, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Woo Hoo – are you ready to ask the universe to “BRING IT ON” for 2018? To set powerful intentions and manifest them?
Join Maria Santoferraro, Certified Professional Coach Cynthia Mathis, and healthy-food guru Ross Dilley for a day retreat (right here in NE Ohio) full of yoga, meditation, healthy eating, and the opportunity to create your very own vision board for 2018!
The day will begin with a soul inspiring morning yoga and meditation practice led by Maria, followed by healthy snacks, coffee and tea. The afternoon will be filled with the following activities:
- Ross will teach you about Miso an overlooked superfood and its probiotic power to help you cleanse and balance your body. Everyone will get to try miso soup and take a container of organic miso for home use.
- Cynthia will lead a powerful meditation and workshop to guide you through the process of creating your own vision board.
- Option to take a hike to Brandywine Falls in the scenic Cuyahoga Valley National Park or enjoy the beautiful park setting surrounding the Hines Hill Conference Center.
- Enjoy a healthy and delicious lunch.
The day will end with a restorative yoga practice with Reiki, Essential Oils, chanting, and meditation. You will leave relaxed, recharged, and ready for all that 2018 has to bring!
So what is a vision board you ask? Most of us have fleeting ideas of what we want to be, do or have in our lives.
But they remain just that: fleeting. After all, who has the time to intentionally get clear about what we want to create? Well, millions of people swear that they have intentionally created outcomes by using a simple tool: Vision Boards.
A Vision Board is a way to sell your own ideas to yourself, to anchor to your dreams and to allow the magic of manifestation to work in your life. Finally!
As someone who has made my own Vision Boards (and manifested some amazing results!), I’ve learned it’s more than just slapping a picture onto a poster board. It’s about first getting clear on your authentic life, letting go of what’s in the way –
and then clearly connecting with your dreams while designing a vision that calls to you and Cynthia Mathis is ready to help guide you through this process.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Clarity on what you really want (No more settling for someone else’s dreams)
- Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life
- Connection with like-minded peers (No Negative Nellies permitted!)
- A method to clear out the natural “gunk” that arises (Time to let go!)
- All the tools to create your own powerful Vision Board (You don’t have to bring a thing. We’ll provide all the materials at the retreat.)
- Your very own Vision Board to take home and effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes in the months ahead
- Breathing room and dream-time. (The very thing you keep telling yourself you’ll give yourself but never do!).
Yoga Retreat Investment: $99
Early registration is recommended, as space is limited.
THIS RETREAT IS SOLD-OUT. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please contact Maria.